” Just because somebody knows the technical work, doesn’t mean they know how the technical business works”
– Michael Gerber
In this episode, I want to cover how the real estate agent business really works. A lot of us have a perception of how this business will work and the common answer is sales.
Is it right? Yes. However, it’s not a plan, and not about how the entire business works.
Michael Gerber is right. You need to look at the business entirely. You might know something about the technical sales but you need to understand how the business works and how you fit into the real estate agency business in order for you to appreciate your role.
Take a few minutes to listen to this episode and I want you to get out of the microcosm of sales and learn how the real estate agency business work.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- It’s not all about the sales and “What’s the split”
- 3 types of people that we have to be according to Michael Gerber
- Learn more about Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple Listing Service
- The E-Myth Revisited
- The E-Myth for Real Estate Brokerage
Take action now!
- Free Agent Gift – If you want to take action, we prepared a free gift to get you started in the right direction
Enjoying The Realty Classroom Podcast?
Give us a positive review on iTunes so that more entrepreneurial-minded real estate agents can find their way here to join us!